& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; defending champion OG beat former champion Team Liquid 3:1 in the final of TI9 International Invitation Competition of DOTA2 just finished, and won the immortal shield of TI9, becoming this year's TI world champion. At the same time, they are also the first team in the history of DOTA2 to win two TI championships, but also two consecutive times, it can be said that they successfully created their own dynasty. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; OG formed a strong battlefield dominance through solid lineup selection and seamless cooperation in the final. Although some of the first OG light enemies were defeated by Liquid, the latter two showed their ability to suppress the terrible situation through targeted selection and exertion, which led to Liquid's rapid defeat. The decisive fourth inning was offered.
soyobo > Feeds > Make history! OG became the first team to win a second consecutive TI tournament in the history of DOTA2
Make history! OG became the first team to win a second consecutive TI tournament in the history of DOTA2
2019-08-25 21:19:39Source: Game time
Do you like it?
- The trailer for the movie Derived from "Dead Poisoner" was released on Netflix on October 11.2019-08-25 11:07:18
- Players have finally found an important clue that Thunderwolverine will join Monster Hunter World Ice Sheet.2019-08-25 10:31:00
- Metro 2033 was re-adapted into a film, this time by the Russians themselves.2019-08-24 18:38:26
- SpongeBob: The Battle of Beachburg: A 12-minute live demonstration of the remake2019-08-24 13:56:37
- What to Play on the Weekend: It is said that a group of straight male editors were captured in The Untouchable Palms.2019-08-21 22:04:00
- There will be many new endings for Goddess Anecdote 5R, whose total playing time is basically equal.2019-08-25 15:32:10
- Through the new announcement, I linked the characters of Death Grounded with the story.2019-08-24 17:00:00
- DOTA2 announces that the new hero Electro-Inflammation has officially joined us this autumn.2019-08-24 12:48:21
- Microsoft is considering launching Imperial Age 2: The Ultimate Edition on Xbox2019-08-24 12:27:58
- "Riding and Cutting 2: Hegemony" 7-minute live demonstration: Fortress siege2019-08-24 13:37:56
Publish information for free
- 1Crytek will reach a settlement with the star citizen developer and withdraw the lawsuit
- 2The new cast of the second season of wizard announces the joining of tormond's actors in "Power Tour"
- 3Mega39's is selling well. The physical version is in short supply
- 4Metro developer: will fully support ray tracing technology in the future
- 5Hasbro will release the classic Tiger Electronics LCD handset for 14.9
- 6Hong Kong and Japan NSO members free play of "dead cell" activity has been opened
- 7Take two set up a new studio to continue the development of Kampala space program 2
- 8Steam's weekly sales list: Walson: destroying the Lord
- 9The trial version of "Final Fantasy 7 remake" is unpacked. Beware of Internet surfing
- 10What is the mystery collection that interest toy manufacturers make for in-depth?
- DOTA2 announces that the new hero Electro-Inflammation has officially joined us this autumn.
- Microsoft is considering launching Imperial Age 2: The Ultimate Edition on Xbox
- Microsoft wants XGP services to be available on all platforms
- "Riding and Cutting 2: Hegemony" 7-minute live demonstration: Fortress siege
- SpongeBob: The Battle of Beachburg: A 12-minute live demonstration of the remake
- Someone has rendered the patent map of the PS5 Developer in 3D.