Despite some news from the PS5, there is still a lot of fog hanging over it, but a recent patent release seems to reveal the appearance of the PS5's development machine. Sony reportedly applied for the design patent in May this year, and the patent was registered in the WIPO database on August 13. In the database, the patent category belongs to game consoles. PS4 also applied for similar patents last year and was classified into the same location. Sony also mentioned the designer's name in its patent, Fengkanghong, who holds the position of Engineering Director in Sony. The V-groove shown on the design drawings is reminiscent of the Roman numeral 5, and the front side of the V-groove seems to be able to see power buttons, CD-ROM and HDMI interfaces, etc. At present, it is presumed that this is PS5 or its development machine.
Exposure of suspected Sony PS5 development machine appearance patent
2019-08-21 14:19:35Source: Game time
Do you like it?
- In addition to beating up zombies, Sony Pictures Colombia's "torch goddess" once turned into a fierce ghost2019-11-24 22:17:39
- Sony announces that it will shut down PS Vue2019-10-30 10:59:37
- Sony's operating profit increased by 17.3% in the first half of the fiscal year, a new high year on year2019-10-31 00:00:00
- Before the ps5 was released, Sony registered the PS6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 trademark.2019-10-29 09:07:47
- Sony's new patent shows that ps5 handles or supports cloud games2019-10-17 10:00:42
- Sony started offering refunds to WWE 2k20 players2019-10-28 10:24:18
- Sony wants players to move from PS4 to ps5 faster2019-11-12 00:00:00
- How much shit is there in WWE 2k20, which forced Sony to refund?2019-10-28 14:12:09
- Sony decided not to sell PS4 digital version of call of duty modern war in Russia2019-10-23 11:50:51
- Sony announced that the second act of the last survivor will be extended to be available on May 29, 20202019-10-24 22:24:54
Publish information for free
- 1Take two set up a new studio to continue the development of Kampala space program 2
- 2Crytek will reach a settlement with the star citizen developer and withdraw the lawsuit
- 3Mega39's is selling well. The physical version is in short supply
- 4Metro developer: will fully support ray tracing technology in the future
- 5Hasbro will release the classic Tiger Electronics LCD handset for 14.9
- 6Hong Kong and Japan NSO members free play of "dead cell" activity has been opened
- 7Race against the epidemic, a 40 year game Marathon
- 8Steam's weekly sales list: Walson: destroying the Lord
- 9The new cast of the second season of wizard announces the joining of tormond's actors in "Power Tour"
- 10The trial version of "Final Fantasy 7 remake" is unpacked. Beware of Internet surfing
- "Legend of Zelda Zhimengdao" opens preload service, size 5.8G
- "Monster Hunter World: Icefield" 14-minute "Broken Dragon" combat demonstration
- "Monster Hunter World: Icefield" 14-minute "Ice Dragon" combat demonstration
- The Chinese version of Tokyo Ghost: Re will be released on November 14.
- Spider-Man may withdraw from the Manwei movie universe because the new agreement has not been reached.
- Game Character Popularity General Election 2009 Women's C/D Group Voting Poster