Last month, Shijia announced the new DLC "Eight Kings Rebellion" of "Total War: Three Kingdoms", which is scheduled to go public on August 8. In the official press release, Shijia depicted some new content: there were eight vassal kings with different styles to play with, each with unique architecture and arms. DLC also provides a similar & ldquo; true & middot; the three kingdoms are matchless & rdquo; the & ldquo; Dynasty model & rdquo; for players to experience. The plot begins in the first year of Jin Yongping (291 A.D.), 11 years after the surrender of Sun Hao, Emperor of the late Eastern Wu Dynasty, to the Jin Dynasty. The chaos of the Three Kingdoms ended and the world was briefly unified in the Jin Dynasty, but the turmoil in the Jin Dynasty's Royal Chamber had just begun: during the 16 years from the first year of Yongping to the first year of Guangxi (306 A.D.), the Western Jin imperial clan competed for The regime fought against each other, and the participants were mainly eight Sima's vassals with the same surname.
soyobo > Feeds > Total War: Three Kingdoms DLC The Eight Kings Rebellion: Not good enough by the standards of historical games
Total War: Three Kingdoms DLC The Eight Kings Rebellion: Not good enough by the standards of historical games
2019-08-20 18:29:30Source: Touch music
Do you like it?
- They started playing games2020-02-18 15:33:40
- Comics, animation and small volume games will be launched in the future2020-01-24 11:56:25
- UK game week sales: Dragon remake collection and dreams in the top ten2020-02-17 15:24:20
- Disgrace table games will launch this summer to continue the adventure of archipelago Empire2020-01-24 12:30:53
- Online game anti Addiction Survey: real name authentication is hard to have games to recharge "7-year-old children"2019-12-10 00:00:00
- Baokemeng official website launches "what are you baokemeng" test game2020-01-14 11:59:00
- Industry observation: challenges faced by small and medium-sized distribution enterprises in the game industry under the epidemic situation2020-02-18 00:00:00
- Come and enjoy your game time in 20192020-01-14 17:18:00
- Official launch of Gog 2.0 beta let's integrate friends and games2019-12-10 12:08:24
- Sony officially confirmed that it will continue to miss the 2020 E3 game show2020-01-14 08:59:18
Publish information for free
- 1The trial version of "Final Fantasy 7 remake" is unpacked. Beware of Internet surfing
- 2Steam's weekly sales list: Walson: destroying the Lord
- 3Crytek will reach a settlement with the star citizen developer and withdraw the lawsuit
- 4Hasbro will release the classic Tiger Electronics LCD handset for 14.9
- 5Metro developer: will fully support ray tracing technology in the future
- 6What is the mystery collection that interest toy manufacturers make for in-depth?
- 7The new cast of the second season of wizard announces the joining of tormond's actors in "Power Tour"
- 8Take two set up a new studio to continue the development of Kampala space program 2
- 9Mega39's is selling well. The physical version is in short supply
- 10Hong Kong and Japan NSO members free play of "dead cell" activity has been opened
- Switch Weekly Bulletin: Reverse Recovery Week
- Weekly News Review: My loved ones hurt me the most [VG Chat Room 252]
- The weapon balance of Monster Hunter World: Icefield has been greatly adjusted: Taidao, bows and arrows have been weakened, and gun sticks have been cut down and strengthened.
- "Return of the Great Saint" is now on sale at Steam for 149 yuan.
- "Monster Hunter World: Ice Plate" New Prognosticate: Broken Dragon Show, New Gulong Show
- "Haemophagus Code" will be launched on September 3 in traditional Chinese trial version