Despite the complete closure of TellTale Studio, the internal management problems exposed before the company's dissolution have been a wake-up call for the industry. Kevin Bruner, co-founder and former CEO of TellTale, recently talked about the reasons and circumstances of overtime in the studio. According to former team members, working more than 80 hours a week at TellTale, which Kevin Bruner calls helpless. Because TellTale's downstream games are characterized by chapter-based sales, each chapter has to be continuously developed after the sale of the next chapter. In other words, other large-scale projects usually work overtime in the final sprint of the game, while TellTale is constantly catching up with the sales day and is in a long-term rush. You might say, if you can't catch up, why?
TellTale co-founder talks about overtime: we don't have deferred capital
2019-04-15 16:44:25Source: Game time
Prev Steam's Weekly Sales List: Adventure in the Rain 2 topped the list and Wolf fell out of the top three
Next Penguin Go!
Do you like it?
- Heavy official announcement! Wopin launched the industry's first hand-swimming battery-Firefox2019-04-15 17:33:53
- The Mysterious Spokesperson's Great Conjecture of "Heaven's Way Inquires for Love"2019-04-15 00:00:00
- Amy Gollum's second season hit high praise English small classes on-line2019-04-15 00:00:00
- Panax Notoginseng Mutual Entertainment Actual Controller Change Diversified Layout and Speed Up2019-04-15 00:00:00
- OpenAI defeated Dota 2 TI8 champion OG twice in a row2019-04-15 15:27:17
- AI DOTA, BEST DOTA? Training 45,000 years, Artificial Intelligence Rolling TI8 World Champion2019-04-15 17:14:51
- The new season of GGAC2019 Global Game Art Concept Competition is about to open2019-04-15 00:00:00
- New Game of the Week: The First Wave of Botnets Launched in April2019-04-15 14:01:41
- "Malio Tennis ACE" updated 3.0 today to add a new mode of play2019-04-15 14:40:20
- "Watching Pioneer" announces that the new legendary skin ghost fortress is coming on the stage2019-04-15 00:00:00
Publish information for free
- 1To protect the environment, the game industry is moving away from plastics
- 2In the face of the invasion of bear children in the Spring Festival, here are three masterpieces to help you resist the enemy
- 3Famiton score: 38 points for Rulong 7, 34 points for Longzhu Z kakarott and 34 points for Sanguozhi 14
- 4Affected by the epidemic, the output of valve VR equipment is far lower than expected
- 5Shanguo charity sale ended, and 210000 yuan of money was donated to fight the epidemic
- 6VG game diary: Esu, bloodthirsty, zombie fighting [VG chat room 304]
- 7The latest information of distant space-time 7 is open, the love story of different world Warring States
- 8Beijing helps cultural enterprises through difficulties
- 9Tencent publishes a paper on how AI beat 99.81% of the "King's glory" players
- Uniqlo * Monster Hunter * Street King] Linked T-shirts are on sale in China today
- New Game of the Week: The First Wave of Botnets Launched in April
- Bafang Travelers confirms that it will update the simplified Chinese language free of charge on June 7.
- After the cultural confirmation, the price of Taobao's real edition of "Eight-way Traveler" soared.
- Amy Hennig: The "exclusive attitude" of the game industry and community is not desirable
- Past No More Game Volume Validation plus First Day Patches totals 50G